In 2021, ERS and our clients’ projects received a combined 14 MarCom and Davey Awards!
MarCom is administered by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP). This international organization, founded in 1995, consists of several thousand marketing, communication, advertising, public relations, digital, and web professionals and honors marketing and communication excellence.
The Davey Award is sanctioned and judged by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts, an invitation-only body consisting of top-tier professionals from a “Who’s Who” of acclaimed media, advertising, and marketing firms.
Our work together was recognized and awarded in the following categories:
– DigitalMedia: Web-based Training (Platinum)
– Digital Media: App for Training/Learning (Platinum)
– E- Learning (Platinum)
– Infographic (Platinum)
– MicroSite Information (Gold)
– Video/Film: Training (Gold)
– Digital Media: #eBook (Gold)
– Digital Media: E-Learning (Gold)
– Best User Experience: Education (Gold)
– Branded Digital Content: Health & Wellness for Digital Content (Gold)
– Branded Digital Content: Health & Wellness for Digital Content (Gold) (yes, 2x!)
– General: Animation for Branded Entertainment (Silver)
– General: How-To and DIY for Online Film and Video (Silver)
– Video/Audio: Internal Communication (Silver)
Join us in a collective round of applause for our clients and incredible teamERS for bringing home all this honor!